e-mail newsletter assistance
Get a jump on your competition with the latest low-cost, easy way to build customer loyalty, increase referrals and promote repeat business.
With rising prices of printing, paper and postage—communicating your message and staying connected to your audience is becoming more and more challenging.
Have you considered an E-mail Marketing Campaign?
- Don’t have the time or the desire to tackle the learning curve?
- Not sure what to use for “content”?
- Think you can’t afford it?
Right about now you may be thinking “we have just cut back over half of our marketing. We can’t afford to do anything else!”
Why E-Mail Marketing vs. Printed Marketing?
- It’s affordable. A great return for minimal investment (no postage, no printer fees). Same price for 10 or 500 mailings (send out as many emails as you want—it doesn’t cost any more)!
- It’s fast. Send to your contacts in minutes (ability to address the “topic of the day” immediately). You can schedule when your Emails are sent and/or send emails to each new subscriber—right away.
- It’s measurable. Ability to track who read email, when, how many times and what links they clicked on (this is a great way to link people to your website by providing “clickable information” in your newsletter).
- It’s friendly. Each new subscriber receives an immediate “Welcome Email.” You have the ability to personalize your mailings using your subscriber’s name. Because your list is “permission-based” your subscribers will look forward to, and really read your email communications.
- It’s effective. Brand-building emails reflect your business’s logo, colors and messaging.
- It’s forever. Past newsletters can be stored in your easily accessed Archive for viewers to retrieve (your newsletters never “go away” vs. printed material that often goes straight to the trash)!
- It’s time-saving. We give you the ability to manage as much or as little as you have time for (you can add your own new subscribers, send out your own emails or we can manage it all—the choice is yours!)
- It’s green. Need we say more?
Click here for examples of actual past E-newsletters from Changing Lives Foundation (to give you an idea of what we can do for your organization).
As a new customer, your first project will include:
- Working closely with you as we design your own custom branded “look.”
- Helping you find great (often free) articles, links and visuals.
- Design, content input and mailing of your first E-Newsletter.
- Signup link from your website (automatically allows people to sign up for your newsletter and sends out an automatic custom “Welcome Letter” upon signup.
- Management of your initial mailing lists.
- 60-day Free Trial with Constant Contact.
- Real-time tracking to view response rate immediately!
You don’t need to know a thing about computers to get started. We will handle the setup and preparation—taking very little of your time!
What makes us different?
Anyone can prepare and send their own E-Newsletter. They often look amateurish and boring. Take the time to have a designer prepare your template. Our years of experience working with brands, art, type and design ensure that your “look” will be unique, professional and impactful—with an attention to details that others lack.
Your E-Newsletter can contain:
- Links to upcoming events
- Special offers for Newsletter Subscribers only
- Video clips
- Spotlight on “client of the month”
- Articles, reviews, quotes
We will partner with you to brainstorm easy, fun ways to give your subscribers useful and interesting information—so they will look forward to each and every one of your mailings!
Not only is this a “green solution” but it is a fraction of the price of printed advertising, brochures or mailings.
E-NewsHelp! is ready to help you begin right now.
Connect with your customers, build new relationships and grow profits at an affordable price—without having to spend a bundle on technology or additional software.
After all, loyal customers lead to more repeat business and referrals—and that results in more business growth for you.
Explore this site, (click on the “Constant Contact” button to the right in the orange bar to learn details of what email marketing can do for you) and give us a call to discuss your needs.
This is one of the few low-risk, low-price marketing opportunities available. Position yourself “ahead of the curve” and show your customers that you truly care about them by staying in touch—personally!
We look forward to helping you grow your business.